potatoes are a healthy food because the ingredient using a vegetables.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil = 100g red lentils
- 700 g potatoes, cut into cubes 1 cm = 3 tomatoes, fresh or canned, chopped
- 1 kochanchiki cauliflower = 300ml vegetable stock
- 1 onion = 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic = 1 tablespoon mango chutney (optional)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder = salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp dry ground ginger or a piece of fresh = parsley for decoration
process time: 1 hour
- Lentils soak in the broth until the vegetables are cut (approximately 20-30 minutes).
- In a large skillet over medium heat warm the oil. Add diced potatoes, inflorescence cabbage, chopped onion and garlic. Cook until the garlic begins to brown. Add curry, ginger, cook stirring for 3 minutes. Add lentils, broth, tomatoes, vinegar and chutney. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until cooked potatoes and lentils, about 30 minutes. The finished dish is sprinkled with chopped parsley.